When preparing remember these tips;
• Think "Timeless"
• Stay away from clothing that is too “busy.” Avoid bold stripes and busy prints. Thin vertical stripes can cause a 'moire' pattern when viewed digitally and should be avoided.
• Make sure all shirts you choose have a nice, clean looking neckline.
• If wearing a suit, choose a suit that doesn't bunch up when you button it or if you sit down, and a shirt and tie that match each other and the suit well.
• Darker colors will minimize and brighter colors will draw attention.
• Iron or steam your clothes.