When preparing remember these tips;
• Think "Timeless"
• Stay away from clothing that is too “busy.” Avoid bold stripes and busy prints. Thin vertical stripes can cause a 'moire' pattern when viewed digitally and should be avoided.
• Make sure all shirts you choose have a nice, clean looking neckline.
• If wearing a suit, choose a suit that doesn't bunch up when you button it or if you sit down, and a shirt and tie that match each other and the suit well.
• Darker colors will minimize and brighter colors will draw attention.
• Iron or steam your clothes.
Ladies, are you looking for the perfect outfit?
Stop in to see my friend Kara at Evereve, West End.
She is amazing and will help you find the most flattering outfit choice for your photo session.